SPECIAL EDITION: KJE ARTICLE IN MODERN RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT MAGAZINE
We are excited to share that we were asked to write on restaurant cost reduction for this publication. Some of these tips relate to guides covered in previous blog posts. Read below for a preview of the tips and follow the link for the full article!
An Insider’s Advice About Restaurant Insurance: Six Ways to Reduce Your Costs
Restaurant insurance is complicated. Just as owners have to play many roles in management, marketing, and menus, their insurance has to protect their finances, patrons, and employees. And who has the time to read a 100-page insurance policy?
Here are some insider tips to help avoid overpaying for coverage, prevent claims that drive up premiums, and make sure your business is covered properly.
1. Safety Measures Protect Employees and Your Finances
2. General Liability Insurance Doesn’t Cover Everything
3. How to Protect Your Business if an Employee, Patron, or Job Applicant Sues You
4. Even Minor ADA Violations Can Lead to Large Lawsuits
5. Cybersecurity Is a Mission-Critical Business Risk Often Overlooked in Food Service …
6. If Your Business Changes, Let Your Insurer Know so You Don’t Overpay or Go Unprotected